Procter & Gamble Retirement Planning
We offer specialized financial planning services for Procter & Gamble retirees. We help you answer questions such as:
- How do I manage my Procter & Gamble retirement package?
- How can I cope with the transition from corporate life to retirement?
- What is a financial plan and why do I need one?
- How much can I safely withdraw from my investments and not outlive my money?
- How do I diversify my investments?
- How much P&G stock do I want to continue to own?
- What is the best strategy for exercising P&G stock options?
- Will the Retirement Plus investment options suit my needs?
- Do I want to reduce my P&G to less than the 40% minimum required with the Retirement Plus options?
As you can see, there are many questions to answer, not just today, but as you continue to live your retirement dream. Berno Financial Management can help you answer these and other questions.
To find out more about how the fee-only financial planners at Berno Financial Management can help you achieve financial peace of mind, contact us for a free, no-obligation copy of our Personal Financial Assessment for Procter & Gamble Employees and Retirees. We also offer a complimentary consultation so that you can learn more about how BFMI can help a P&G retiree identify their goals and concerns and implement a sound long-term financial plan.